The most important area in accommodation is cleanness and hygiene so why cleaning service forms greatly an opinion of any hotel. In addition of surface cleaning we help to raise clients’ content with our hospitable and friendly service
Everyday cleaning includes:
- all surfaces cleaning eg- furniture, decore details, wall signs etc
- Cleaning the floor with a floor cleaning machine or a the places that are not accessible with the machine with a mop
- stairs washing
- glass washing (doors, walls, stair handrail
- entrance dust matts cleaning
- Cleaning of reflective surfaces, mirrors, glass facades
- Spot cleaning of the walls
- Cleaning toilets (walls, toilet bowls inside and outside, toilet brushes, sinks inside and outside, surfaces behind the sinks, mirrors, paper-towel and soap dispensers, dustbins, doors).
- Cleaning the conduits, lamps, plugs and the vents
- Adding paper-towels and toilet paper and soap (the client will ensure that the supplies are enough; the cleaning specialist will inform if the client needs to increase the supplies).
- Emptying paper bins and dustbins and changing the trash bags (the client will ensure that the supplies are enough; the cleaning specialist will inform if the client needs to increase the supplies)
- Cleaning the doors, doorframes, handles. All handles and knobs are cleaned with a disinfectant.